Thread: Is the RWSL Marketex Portal worth the buy?

Default Is the RWSL Marketex Portal worth the buy?

Got a glossy brochure from RWSL in the post this morning, about the RWSL Marketex Portal. I have always wanted to get into stock trading, at least as a hobby, and I am currently looking at whats available software-wise.

Is program suitable for an amateur trader like myself? Also, if its not too personal a question, what kind of returns have people here been seeing?

Yeah it is suitable for an amateur trader. Anyhow, they say that the portal is actually specifically designed for in-experienced traders, and I can confirm it is easy to use/to learn to use.

I agree, it’s quite intuitive and a novice user should have no trouble.

In terms of returns – I think my average is 11ish% (over a period of 38 months). I dont think Ive ever made less than 10% in one month.

Thanks for you input. Im actually retired now, but am keeping myself busy with my other hobbies and my other investments. I am told, by RWSL, that the marketex portal only takes up a maximum of 20 mins a day?

Correct. 10 20 mins each day. could be 5 if you wanted it to be. The RWSL Marketex Portal is an end-of-day trading system - meaning that you only trade right at the end of the working day.

I would highly recommend RWSL as a company in itself. They clearly invest a chunk of their resources into giving customers great support and guidance. Ive just recently started using the RWSL Marketex Portal, but have traded with their Forex system over the last 2 years.

Trading stocks is certainly much more enjoyable and interesting than leaving all your cash in an ISA, which might only just keep up with the inflation rate. I use the RWSL Marketex Portal. Even if the profits it generated were just 50% of what they really are, Id definitely still have more coming in, than many other investment opportunities. Ive thought about trying my hand in property investment/development, but the taxes are just impossible to cope with.

Fo sho, I totally agree with that. Though, I probably wouldnt say the marketex portal is the MOST exciting, as it is as mentioned designed to be easy to use, rather than giving the user a very in-depth experience.Have you got much experience in property development? What about other forms of investment?

I dont have too much experience in property, no. I have tried it, sort of.. bought a terraced house once, re-decorated etc, sold it (eventually), and made a loss after taxes etc!

Apart from that one venture in the property world, and ISA’s, I’ve only investment experience in stock trading.

I’m in the property development game right now, sure its not for everyone and it takes some time to figure out how to make it as profitable as possible. However, you certainly can make a decent profit, you do need practice just like with almost anything else.

Most commonly, buy at an auction, find yourself a regular force of builders/decorators that you’ll take with you on every venture.